We offer marketing plans that fit your business’ needs, as well as your budget. That may mean starting with one of our a la carte services (link building, social media management, directory listings) – and then progressing to a more comprehensive plan once you’re ready. We’ll work with you to find a marketing plan that delivers results.
We’ve included starting price points for a variety of our services below so that you have an idea of ballpark figures. But we encourage you to reach out to request a website and marketing evaluation so that we can make a custom recommendation for your business’ needs.
A La Carte Marketing Services
Interested in generating leads right away, but not ready for the larger commitment of SEO? Hoping to generate more customer reviews? Trying to get your social media profiles active and content up to date? If you’re looking to resolve one piece of the marketing puzzle, but working with a limited budget, one of our a la carte services could be a great fit.
Review Generation & Reputation Management – $200/mo (no setup fee)
Generating reviews is key for any business because it establishes consumer trust and business authority, and also improves Google Local (Google Maps) rankings. Our review generation tool integrates with a wide range of scheduling platforms so that clients can be automatically sent review requests following their appointments. If your platform is not included in their integrations but is cloud-based, we can also build an automated integration.
This also includes ongoing reputation management, with responses to both positive and negative reviews (incorporating any details you provide and following best practices). Plus, there’s a separate review aggregation website created to help build your rankings and an auto-updating review feed displayed on your website.
Blogging – $300/mo
Blog posts will help build out site content, provide more information about your business and services, and generate more organic traffic. Our blog posts typically rank exceptionally well, are often in the #1 spot for related queries, and have even generated featured snippets. Our blog posts are written for your business and are completely unique, and are optimized for search engines without compromising quality or readability.
Social media management – $300/mo
Your clients, patients or customers are looking for ways to find out more information about your business – and Facebook, Instagram and Google are some of the most likely platforms for them to search. It’s crucial that you maintain an active social presence to provide up to date info about your team and your business. We can incorporate content you provide (images, videos), create posts from scratch or work alongside one of your employees to upgrade your social profiles.
Link building – $100+/mo
Establishing a robust, diverse link profile across key directories and local websites helps improve your website’s authority and, subsequently, your rankings. We create or claim and optimize listings on relevant networks to responsibly build a healthy link profile.
Website content update – Price varies, ask for quote
Site suffering from outdated, too-short, boilerplate, or copied content? We will build out each of your site pages to better capture organic traffic and inform your website visitors. This one-time content update will help your site generate evergreen traffic for years to come and better capture leads.
Local Citation Creation – Price varies, ask for quote
We offer one-time local citation creation to establish consistent business listings across key directories. Pricing depends on the number of directories.
Comprehensive Marketing Plans – Starting at $1,000/mo
These plans involve everything necessary to improve your website’s rankings, traffic and conversions. They are robust, full-service plans that accommodate flexibility so that we can adapt as needed with the changing search engine landscape.
Our comprehensive marketing plans start at $1,000/month and require a 6 month minimum commitment. This commitment is necessary so that we are able to build website content and links at an appropriate speed to improve website authority without triggering search engine penalties for spammy-seeming activity.
These plans include all of the following:
- Reviews tool – This tool contacts customers after appointments and requests that they review the business on the site of your choice (Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc). The tool redirects them to the necessary page and guides them through the process so that they can post directly to those sites.
- Link building – We contact local organizations/directories on whose sites a link to your website would be valuable and pursue those links. This is extremely valuable in building website authority for search engines. We also pursue links that well-ranking competitors already have to even the playing field and make your site authority more competitive locally.
- Local directory building and listing control – We create or claim and then lock business listings on 60+ directories to improve rankings. This group ranges from incredibly important directories like Google Maps to smaller ones like Superpages.
- Ongoing SEO updates for Google, Yahoo & Bing – Search engine algorithms change constantly – check out a running account of Google’s updates to see how much has developed this year alone. We stay on top of these updates and do everything possible to make sure your website is complying with new guidelines.
- Analytics and Webmaster Tools reports and analysis – We monitor site performance and analyze traffic and visitor activity to find opportunities for content changes and other growth. We provide your office with monthly reports on local website traffic and website goal completions.
- Leads reports – We report to your office every month with a recap of online leads from form submissions and phone number clicks. We can also build an auto-updating Google Sheet that tracks all online leads and is editable by your office if you are interested.
- Blog posts – We create informative blog posts and resource pages (FAQs and answers to common search queries) that we publish onsite and share to social media to engage existing customers, and encourage them to visit the website and share your content. 2 per month, 800+ words per post.
- Social media posts – We post regularly to Facebook and Google Posts with business photos, specials, click-worthy articles and any business updates or pertinent info you’d like to share. 2 Facebook posts per week, 1 Google Post per week; option to add Instagram as well without an additional fee (will post the same content to Facebook & Instagram).
- Ad management – We offer management of ad campaigns on Google and/or Facebook/Instagram to immediately boost brand awareness, traffic and conversions. While management is included, the office pays all ad costs directly (we file the office’s credit card with Google Ads or Facebook).
- Website design and content changes – Any site content changes and minor design changes are included.
- Hosting, server updates, site backups, and security updates
Website Design and Development
Our fee varies, and can be anywhere from $2,000 – $5,000+ depending on the complexity of the site and the provided branding and content. Request a website evaluation to receive a customized quote!
Your website design/development package will include the following:
- A custom website that accommodates all feedback from you – we will continue to tweak site design/development until you are satisfied.
- Custom graphics
- Video/photo editing as needed for provided content
- Responsive design optimized for all devices
- Contact forms for inquiries with verified sender email notifications for improved deliverability
- Complete, unique pages for all services with 400+ words per page and images, in addition to as many other resource pages as are needed (FAQ, reviews, contact, forms, etc).
- On-page SEO so that the site is optimized for search engines, as well as local business schema markup. We will also submit the site to Google, Bing and Yahoo for indexing once it is complete.
- Opportunity to incorporate an existing scheduling system from your appointment management software, if available/interested.
- Opportunity to incorporate online forms from your own practice management software, or PDFs of forms for visitors to download/fill out, or set up a new online form system. We also offer a HIPAA-compliant form submission system that we can set up as a part of your design/development package.
- Google My Business page setup – We will create and optimize a Google My Business page for the business so that it will show in Google Maps search results, and will grant you ownership of/admin access to the page so that you can adjust it as needed in the future. We’ll also attempt to verify, update and merge the old practitioner listings so that you can retain those reviews.
- Review feed – An auto-updating review feed that pulls in 4- and 5-star reviews from Google, Yelp, Facebook etc. and displays them in an appealing list.
- Website ownership – You are the owner of the website and its content and you are able to move it to another server at any point if you are interested and retain all site files.
- One year of website hosting/security updates – After the first free year, hosting is either $30/month or $300/year (pay annually and save two months).